Dust of the Ancients
Rapéh, the Dust of the Ancients is a very sacred shamanic medicine, made by indigenous tribes of South America, primarily found in in Brazil and Peru. It is a preparation based on the tobacco plant mixed with other flavouring substances that has a long history in humanity. It is used for deep connection to the spirits, animals and Mother Nature, cleanse and powerful healing.
This sacred medicine takes days to make and is a very labor intensive process made in a ceremonial way, out of various Amazonian healing medicinal plants, leaves, trees and seeds from Amazonian rainforest. Calling in the spirits to help assist those who come to this medicine for deep healing and connection to the source of the creator.
“Haux haux”, a greeting to the spirit world. “Haux” it was first said at the time of the creation. “Txai” is a friendly term for whom you do rapé with.
Traditionally, this medicine is applied by using a pipe made from bamboo or bone, which is blown through each nostril on both sides. This can be self-administered using a V-shaped self-applicator pipe, known as a ‘Kuripe’ pipe which connects the mouth to the nostrils. It can also be administered by another person using a large blow pipe, which connects the blower’s mouth to the other person’s nostrils. This blow pipe is known as a ‘Tepi’ pipe.
After application of Rapé , you may experience cleansing, vomiting, bowel movements and increased saliva, which is a normal reaction when your energy and physical body releases blocked energy, toxins and diseases. It is good to have a bucket, toilet paper and drinking water at hand.
BENEFITS OF Rapéh
- It deeply helps to reconcile and open all your chakras.
- Improves your grounding.
- Releases any illness on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.
- Opens the third eye
- Decalcifies the pineal gland.
- Removes any mental confusion.
- it releases any negative thoughts.
- Connects you with your divine breath.
- Enhances your connection with the Spirit.
Each Rapé has different vibrations, different properties, carries different information, differs in subtlety and has very different effects on the energy field. In addition, after you build a deeper relationship with each Rapé – It becomes a powerful plant teacher for you to ask any questions or go to any sacred ceremony with a specific purpose.
There are FOUR elements in Rapeh ceremony which influences the depth and power of the experience:
1. The type of Rapeh
2. The type of breath used like Deer, Hummingbird, Snake, etc (This is directly link to the Shaman who gives the rapeh and his/her experience with that medicine)
3. The type of pipe used (bone, wood, etc)
4. The Intention of the giver/healer (it is highly important to receive Rapeh from experienced and “energetically clean” healer/shaman for that reason).
Each different type of rapé has different vibrations, notes, qualities, subtleties, and very different effects on the energetic field. Furthermore, after you develop a deeper relationship with each rapé – hey are powerful Plant teacher spirits, where you can ask any questions or hold specific intentions for each sacred session.