You can use this traditional 100% organic brew made from two plants from the Amazon as a tool to access the information storaged in your being (cells, DNA, memories, neurones,…) and recover your inner wisdom for healing the body, mind and soul. It also supports people who are suffering from psychological and emotional disorders, to transcend limitations and gain profound comprehensions of your self, your environment, and your relationships. Maybe, one of the most important benefits from the technology accessed through ayahuasca is the capacity to support people who are in a process of development of consciousness, recovering integrity of their being, and living from a thriving evolutionary place.
But this is no ‘recreational drug’. Vomiting or diarrhea can follow ayahuasca ingestion; such purging and deep cleanse of emotions built up over the course of one’s life .Ayahuasca and other ancestral remedies are not panaceas and in order to have a fulfilling, life-altering experience it’s important to comprehend that they can show and point the issues, but you are the one capable to make deep transformations in your state of wellbeing and fulfillment. There is a global epidemic of people suffering from psycho-emotional illnesses that modern healthcare systems are not able to address. Ayahuasca is reaching out across the globe to offer its significant benefits.
· Includes enhanced reduction of migraines and headaches, and higher quality of sleep.
· Depression, anxiety and stress significantly decrease.
· Increase of physical stamina and release of stuck energy.
· Anti-inflammatory properties.
· A pure and natural complementary aid towards releasing addictive behaviours like alcohol, tobacco, controlled substances, food, relationships, sex,…
· Prevents and age-related mental decline.
· Improve mindfulness, mood, and emotional regulation.
· It erases the lack of concentration and focus, boosting clarity.
· It boosts cognitive function & mental focus.
· Memory-boosting effects, an improvement in problem-solving ability.
· The compound harmine was found to increase neurone cell growth by up to 71.5% in 4 days.
· Increase vivid dreaming and clarity along the day.
- Initial Interview for actual emotional and health state.
- 7 Days Before: Eat as wholesome as possible. Diminish or eliminate fried food, over processed food and alcohol. Drink plenty of water so that your tissues are hydrated. Adding electrolytes (non-sugar) and liquid minerals to your water will help prepare your body.
- A previous work preparation of 2 hours aprox. takes place with several dynamics in order for grounding and centering into the experience.
- Ayahuasca then is facilitated, and approximately 30 minutes after the effects of the medicine begin to be felt. Sometimes it is necessary to drink a second cup of medicine, since not all people feel medicine in the same way, it is different for everyone, and all experiences are also different.
- The Ayahuasca experience lasts between 3 and 5 hours, and the team members are attending the participants in the process. They keep the space safe and support people with their process of purging and psychic exploration.
- When the session is over participants are invited to go to their rooms or stay sleeping in the main rood. While the person is in their room, the facilitators remain attentive, participants can request assistance at any time throughout the night.
- Next morning participants have the chance to sum up kambo to their healing process. Otherwise, and after breakfast, an integration work takes place in order to support participant receive deep comprehensions about the informations, feelings, and emotions received during the experience.
What to Bring
- People with Asthma will need to bring their inhaler with them.
- Diabetics will need to bring Insulin, testing strips and extra food.
- If you are on any other medication it is completely safe for you to continue taking your normal medication but please discuss this beforehand.
- A blanket or shawl.
- Loose comfortable clothing.
- Towel and bathroom products.
- Notebook+pen are highly recommended for recording comprehensions during the event.