We are pleased you have decided to embark on a journey to (re)cover the joy of love, and it is our goal to guide you through a safe, positive, and transformational life experience.
Privacy Note: The information you provide us will be kept in strict confidence. Unless required by law or for resolution of any dispute, we will not disclose, sell, or in any form communicate your personal information to a third party.
Please note that our policies are subject to change at any time without giving priory notice.
All reservations require a 50% electronic deposit of the total retreat or session amount.
Your reservation is securely payable through PayPal and is your commitment to saving your spot for a retreat. Please note that a 50% deposit is due for each person attending, so in the case of couple or group each person is responsible for their portion of the payment.
Any person receiving a transferred deposit, must complete a medical screening and approval by our intake staff as is required of all our guests before being accepted.
The remainder of your payments for retreats and sessions is due upon arrival in cash (as unworn and unmarked USD or Euros).
· I am aware that participation in a retreat, session, program or encounter with The Microdosing Life involves the use of pure organic ancestral remedies and various Amazonian medicinal plants, which are traditionally used in the tradition of shamanic healing and actual holistic treatments around the world as support tools to conventional treatments.
· I understand that taking these plants may involve emotional, psychological, and physical reactions, and I agree to take part and abide by the Terms and Conditions in this document and any other instructions given orally or in writing.
· I declare that I am choosing to participate of my own free will and have not been coerced into participating in a retreat, session, integration or program by the organizers or by any other person.The decision to participate is mine alone, and is based on my own personal assessment of the effects, the exclusion criteria, the potential risks and benefits, the focus of the ceremonies, and the team at The Microdosing Life.
· The Microdosing Life team members have explained to me the processes during retreats, sessions, integrations, and programs and how it is intended to proceed. I am aware that I can ask questions at any time and can change my mind about attending at any time.
· I agree to answer all questions honestly during the screening process, and understand that I must complete all medical questionnaires and respond to all follow up questions in order to participate in a retreat I agree to provide all relevant information regarding my medical history, mental and physical health, and any other information that may serve to protect my health during this process.
· I have made the confidential disclosures requested by the Organizer and these are honest and accurate regarding my needs and condition(s). I understand that these will be kept in the strictest confidence. I reiterate my understanding of this by signing this form.
· I understand that this kind of retreat involves many risks, and agrees to take full responsibility for all risks involved, understanding that the organizer is not liable for any claims of injury/ harm or loss.
· I accept full responsibility for participating in a retreat and sessions with The Microdosing Life.
· I understand and agree that I can be excluded from participation in a retreat or session at the discretion of the team members of The Microdosing Life.
If you decide to leave your retreat early for any reason there will be no refunds and The Microdosing members are not responsible for any reimbursement of monies or for denouncements by the attendee. You are responsible for travel expenses and accommodations thereafter. We understand there may be some unforeseeable circumstances that cause you to choose to leave your retreat early. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a refund in this case, but we will compassionately try to assist in arranging your travel back. Kindly note that our staff is not beholden to do so however, and that you will be responsible for any expenses incurred during your travel back.
There are no refunds available. For cancellation, however in the event of canceling with the intent of rescheduling for yourself, please be in contact with our staff as soon as you aware (at least with 3 days).
An electronic deposit cannot be applied towards any remaining balance, for yourself or for another guest. Balances due at the start of any retreat are required to be paid in cash.
If we must cancel the event or program is to unforeseen circumstances (such as natural disaster or political unrest) we will refund the amount that has been paid or apply it towards a future retreat as space allows.
We reserve the right to withhold any event or program if deemed medically unsafe or at our discretion.
For the safety of all our guests, it is utterly important that you are current and honest with any and all of the medical conditions, medications, herbs or supplements you may have or are taking. A medical assessment will be completed by our intake coordinator before acceptance to ensure compatibility with the plant medicines offered. This is not a replacement for consulting with your primary care provider.
By using our site, you consent to our Terms & Conditions.
If there are any questions regarding this informations, contact us: email@example.com