When we inhale we breath the universe, when we exhale the universe breath us. Consciously bringing awareness to your breath opens the door of transcending the mind and entering a deeper state of being. As you breathe, you will become aware of thoughts, feelings, memories, and patterns that are not aligned with love and self-love. Even though many of us have processed childhood, beliefs, patterns in psychiatry, therapy, coaching, or healing, breathwork offers an opportunity to release any energy that has been unconsciously residing in the body or energetic system
Breathwork is more than an exercise of breathing correctly or with intent. Breathing techniques are tools for major transformation and healing.
· Calm your nervous system, stave off insomnia, and prepare your body for rest
· Strengthen the immune system by boosting antibodies
· Potentially reducing inflammation
· Reduce the muscle tension and anxiety present with stress-related symptoms and thoughts
· Open you to a rush of creativity while quieting your inner critic
4 Weeks Breathwork Guide