AYAHUASCA, THE VINE OF THE SOUL
A powerful tool from nature, a brew of two plants from the Amazon, to erase conditionings, expand creativity, connect with your inner power, and live in wellbeing.
Science has now proven that microdosing is a powerful tool in easing you to become “unstuck” on your path toward greater well+being. It also boosts mood, improves mindfulness, and treats depression and addiction disorders. It has been shown that the main active ingredients of Ayahuasca exhibit neuroprotective and neuro-restaurant qualities that protect and stimulate the growth of brain cells.
Ayahuasca creates that inner space to observe the information storaged in your being, the subconscious mind, the triggers and conditionings, the heart wisdom, and the infinite potential to create from your true essence.
· Includes enhanced visual acuity, cardio endurance, reduction of migraines and headaches, and higher quality of sleep.
· Improve mindfulness, mood, and emotional regulation.
· Depression, anxiety, and stress significantly decreased.
· Used in alleviation in post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
· Increase of physical stamina.
· Anti-inflammatory properties.
· Increased sense of acknowledgment and emotional discharge.
· A pure and natural complementary aid towards releasing addictive behaviors like alcohol, tobacco, controlled substances, food, relationships, sex,…
· Alzheimer’s disease. For those who are elderly or have a genetic predisposition towards age-related mental decline, ayahuasca microdosing may have positive effects.
· Certain alkaloids in the ayahuasca vine are helpful for enhancing cognitive performance.
· Memory-boosting effects, an improvement in problem-solving ability.
· The compound harmine was found to increase neuron cell growth by up to 71.5% in 4 days.
· Increase vivid dreaming and clarity throughout the day.
· It has also been observed to increase levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a protein that plays an important role in nerve cell growth and promotes nerve cell survival.
· Ayahuasca encourages self-improvement and wider extroversion.
· It reduces social anxiety and eases the relationships with others.
· Increases empowerment, sensitivity, and openness.
· Blockages, boundaries, and defenses dissolve.
· Boost a strong feeling of empathy and gratitude.
· You can easily achieve insights into aspects of daily life.
· Higher awareness, greater presence, compassion, satisfaction, and harmony.
March 30, 2020